Thursday, March 7, 2013

YSL PUR COUTURE LIPSTICK REVIEW AND SWATCH

YSL PUR COUTURE LIPSTICK REVIEW







I love love love RED LIPSTICK and my YSL pur couture in La Rouge (#1) is just perfect! The Color is Blood Red as described by YSL. The texture feels marvelous, the finish is medium to full coverage in a radiant satin finish. The packaging is the usual YSL shiny gold, it looks nice but feels light and it doesn't have the expensive feel for me, they also tend to get dirty easily--fingerprint magnets!--it does bother me a lot (OC moments) in comparison to the YSL Volupte packaging this one doesn't have much appeal on me.

The formula is very smooth and moisturizing, it also has a powerful cocktail of hydro-spheres and natural extract comforts that hydrates the lips throughout the day. 

I don't really have an issue with the scent since I can't smell it while wearing it but I've seen some pretty strong comments/reaction about how it smell. Anyway, it doesn't bother me at all. The staying power is pretty good, It last longer compared to my YSL Volupte..which is a good thing! 

LIPSTICK SWATCH:






FACE:
Helliocare Sun Block
Smashbox Photofinish Primer
Make up for ever mist and fix
CLINIQUE even better foundation (true beige)
Revlon Photoready Powder

EYES:
Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Maybeline Hypersharp liner
Benefit Real Mascara
Tony Moly Eye Liner

Cheeks:
Make up forever sculting kit (contour)
Inglot Blush palette 

Lips:
YSL Pur Couture #1 Lipstick


I hope you like it..feel free to leave comments and suggestions! <3






1 comment:

Orange Country